ECF Ltd is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms and is currently expanding. If you are an enthusiastic, outgoing, and driven person we would love to meet with you!
As one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms. This long-established business in Leicestershire requires an enthusiastic and driven person to take on this varied role.
ECF has a great family feel and a sense of team-work across departments. The successful candidate will report directly to the Accounts Manager and support the wider finance team during busy periods.
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Being the first point of contact for calls and e-mails relating to the accounts and general customer enquiries, competent with Microsoft office, including excel, word and outlook.
- Daily Invoicing.
- Opening of new trade accounts.
- Chasing accounts by phone and email.
- Dealing with customer queries.
- Preparing accounts for legal collection.
- Posting and allocating customer payments.
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work well within our existing team as well as independently.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to organise, schedule and adapt work tasks to meet deadlines and respond to changing situations.
- Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain accuracy.
- Minimum of 2 years accounts experience.
- 14 ¼ hours (no weekends).
- Thursday - 08:00 – 17:00.
- Friday – 08:00 – 14:00.
- Flexibility to cover holidays.
- £11.89 per hour.
- Free On-Site Parking, however own transportation required as rural location.
- Westfield Health Cash Plan.
- Permanent Part-time position.
If you’re looking for a stable successful organisation and a Part Time Sales Accounts role this could just be the right job for you.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 14.25 per week
Salary: £11.89 per hour
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Accounting: 2 years (required)
Work Location: One location
Furniture Production Operative
ECF Ltd is a family run business offering an extensive product range to the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom industry. We have more than 35 years of experience in the manufacture and supply of furniture and components, and occupy over 100,000 sq.ft of manufacturing, warehousing and office space in rural Leicestershire.
Our production department has experienced tremendous growth over recent years and has benefitted from continual investment and in-house development. Using state-of-the-art CNC machinery, we manufacture all of our in-house designed branded furniture and doors.
- Full time position working within our busy production department
- Undertaking one or more tasks, including - operating woodworking CNC machines, cabinet assembly, door assembly, glass cutting and product picking
- Reading job sheets to carry out the required work
- Ensuring the products are manufactured to the expected high standard
- Working to scheduled production dates and delivery dates
- A hard worker with good demeanour
- Motivated with a willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to work as an individual or as part of a team
- Reliable and conscientious
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- Good aptitude
- Physically fit and healthy
- The successful candidate will be provided with necessary training
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £23,360.00 per year
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
ECF believes that every individual has something valuable to offer. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for the Kitchen Bedroom and Bathroom industry. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring brand promise - that everyone at ECF is driven to help build our customers business, because every success for them is a success for us.
Working at ECF means that you are part of an inspiring, fun, and fast-paced environment. Operating from our 130,000 square foot headquarters at Rearsby, Leicestershire we retain the values of a family-owned business with a reputation for quality and excellence, an honest, can do approach that prides itself on delivering the best level of service possible to over 4,000 customers.
We respect each other, our differences, and are curious and open-minded. So no matter where you work in the organisation, you’ll most likely be part of a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, skills, and shared positive attitudes. In short, Everyone Can Flourish at ECF in your personal and career aspirations by joining us and being your best every day. We look to resource to grow rather than recruit just to fill jobs.
We provide equal opportunities in recruitment and development – regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, or any other dimension of their identity.
We offer exciting career and learning possibilities and believe in everyone’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, ECF grows too. To start growing with ECF, explore our different work areas and search our available jobs.
We are always looking for the right people to help us to grow. What are you personally looking for from your career?
Ask yourself one question … Do they know about me?
To be in with a chance of joining one of our teams of self-motivated, empowered and high performing people you need to make us aware of what your personal and career aspirations are; and what you have to offer us. You could be the very next person we invite in to discuss your future. See you soon?
If you are sending your details in speculatively or in application for a specific opportunity, please send us a covering letter and CV.
Your future begins with our Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms
We offer Apprenticeships in IT, Logistics, Production Operations, Business Administration and more. Successful Apprentices could also become ECF staff after 12 months. Interested? Please email us for further information.
(ECF Apprentices are offered in conjunction with Futures for Business. We host. They employ. You flourish)
Please note that East Coast Fittings Limited are suppliers to the trade only.
East Coast Fittings Limited
Rearsby Business Park
T: 03330 032000^