Sales / Customer Service Administrator
As one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms, ECF is expanding its Internal Sales Department by recruiting a Sales / Customer Service Administrator. As Sales / Customer Service Administrator at ECF, you will play a pivotal part in helping the business grow and develop. The role is varied and demanding where a flexible “can-do” attitude, pro-active and motivated approach is required. Working closely with the team ensuring orders, objectives, deliveries and customer issues are dealt with and within specified timescales and to customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will work closely with the Internal Sales team and manage and maintain their workload.
If you are an enthusiastic, outgoing and driven person we would love to meet with you!
- Carry out tasks as directed to support the internal and external sales team.
- Deal with customer issues to the highest level.
- Supporting the Sales Team with Customer Service requirements.
- Seek new opportunities to improve customer service.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs.
- Assist in the nurturing of sales opportunities gained from leads.
- Ad hoc initiatives and projects.
- Highly organised, detail oriented and efficient approach required.
- Good knowledge of customer service – what makes a happy customer experience.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing).
- Good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to manage varying needs and prioritising to ensure best business results.
- Results-driven personality.
- Able to multitask in a dynamic environment while still paying close attention to details.
- A passion for helping people and excellent Customer Service skills.
Education and Professional Certification:
- GCSE Level English and Mathematics – minimum.
To apply for the role of Sales / Customer Service Administrator, please email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
ECF believes that every individual has something valuable to offer. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for the Kitchen Bedroom and Bathroom industry. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring brand promise - that everyone at ECF is driven to help build our customers business, because every success for them is a success for us.
Working at ECF means that you are part of an inspiring, fun, and fast-paced environment. Operating from our 130,000 square foot headquarters at Rearsby, Leicestershire we retain the values of a family-owned business with a reputation for quality and excellence, an honest, can do approach that prides itself on delivering the best level of service possible to over 4,000 customers.
We respect each other, our differences, and are curious and open-minded. So no matter where you work in the organisation, you’ll most likely be part of a diverse group of people – with different backgrounds, skills, and shared positive attitudes. In short, Everyone Can Flourish at ECF in your personal and career aspirations by joining us and being your best every day. We look to resource to grow rather than recruit just to fill jobs.
We provide equal opportunities in recruitment and development – regardless of age, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical ability, ethnicity, race, nationality, religion, or any other dimension of their identity.
We offer exciting career and learning possibilities and believe in everyone’s ability to develop. Because as you grow, ECF grows too. To start growing with ECF, explore our different work areas and search our available jobs.
We are always looking for the right people to help us to grow. What are you personally looking for from your career?
Ask yourself one question … Do they know about me?
To be in with a chance of joining one of our teams of self-motivated, empowered and high performing people you need to make us aware of what your personal and career aspirations are; and what you have to offer us. You could be the very next person we invite in to discuss your future. See you soon?
If you are sending your details in speculatively or in application for a specific opportunity, please send us a covering letter and CV.
Your future begins with our Kitchens, Bedrooms and Bathrooms
We offer Apprenticeships in IT, Logistics, Production Operations, Business Administration and more. Successful Apprentices could also become ECF staff after 12 months. Interested? Please email us for further information.
(ECF Apprentices are offered in conjunction with Futures for Business. We host. They employ. You flourish)
Please note that East Coast Fittings Limited are suppliers to the trade only.
East Coast Fittings Limited
Rearsby Business Park
T: 03330 032000^