Driver Class 2
We are looking for a new person to deliver for us. We need someone who can demonstrate an ability and track record of of completing error free multi-drop deliveries nationwide. Our delivery team are the face of the company. They are seen more often than any other ECF representative and are highly regarded by our 1800 customers UK wide. Can you wow our customers each and every time you make a delivery too?
If you have a Class 2 HGV licence and believe that you are the right person to help us to grow still further then we want to hear from you. Are you the right person? Are you looking for the right company? Then what are you waiting for?
This rare opportunity particularly appeals to people who are looking to work Monday to Friday with one/two overnight runs and have the weekend at home. Package included salaried minimum 39 hours (+ additional hours), private medical care, pension and funded CPC training from day one.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST CARRY A VALID CLASS 2 HGV LICENCE
Transports and multi-drop delivers product by operating a tractor/trailer truck.
Always delivers on time in full (OTIF)
Provides excellent customer service at every drop.
* Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
* Ensures correct loading of vehicle by loading product or material; directing material handlers.
* Delivers product or material to destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organisation policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorisations; filing documents.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Map Reading, Reporting Skills:
Must have multi-drop experience and be prepared to drive HGV below as required.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Robin Haynes, HR Performance & Development Manager.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
Please note that East Coast Fittings are suppliers to the trade only.
East Coast Fittings Limited
Rearsby Business Park
T: 03330 032000^